Wednesday, April 21, 2010

REFLECTIONS


Writers Block~
If I could muster up the strength
to hoist myself to the top of that wall
and take just a peek over the top,
I wonder: would I have the courage to climb over if I saw-
Stacks of unfolded laundry, unscrubbed floors, and bedsheets draping off unmade beds,
Half written poems and stories scribbled on paper napkins, and calendar dates crossed out, left empty?
Would time stand still, or march right on past my worn out body and decomposing brain,
with its nose held high in the air?
Babes and faithful mate bat uneasy eyes my direction.
Will she ever be whole again?
Just thinking of the wall is a powerhouse workout.
Just wondering what is on the other side, a labyrinth with no exit.
If only the power of the seed that fuels this infirmity would change its mind.
Should my strength allow me just one small peek,
I might shudder at what I see.
********************************************************************************
I wrote this back in January when I didn't know if I could even make it one more step. I have to say, I have arrived! I feel so good. I have written a hundred posts in my head since January, and hadn't the strength or desire to get them written here. I am a butterfly in a cocoon and I see a small sliver of sunlight peaking through the opening and I am ready to fly. My secret to success isn't really a secret: it's MAX GXL. If you want to Feel Good again, Feel Alive again, Have clarity of Mind and Energy for your day, please, please check out Max products! www.max.com/255092 (That is my web address for preferred customer discounts.)
I am still in treatment 4 days a week. That part is a drag. But life is GOOD, and I am gonna LIVE!
Blessings for a splendid day~
Maryalice

2 comments:

  1. MaryAlice! I just saw you as a follower on my blog! You're one step closer to commenting I am sure! :)
    I had no idea you were dealing with all these health issues! So sorry- that has got to make everything harder.. glad you found something that helps!
    I need to add this blog to my reader!
    fun to see your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lauralee. You have an awesome blog. I love reading about all of your successes! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete