Wednesday, January 20, 2010

GRACE

While GRACE has many meanings, I wouldn't argue that Grace in the truest sense is that unmerited favor given by our God. I feel so blessed that all that is required of me is a little faith. I love the words of Alma...

" But behold, if ye will awake and arouse your faculties, even to an experiment upon my words, and exercise a particle of faith, yea, even if ye can no more than desire to believe, let this desire work in you, even until ye believe in a manner that ye can give place for a portion of my words. " Alma 32: 27

But oh, that is so difficult sometimes!

That is where Grace in another definition comes in for me... Grace- that ability to trudge through in the face of adversity with head held high. I am talking about the purest form of Grace, the sweet almost passionate form that actually stands for something. The Grace that doesn't Flinch.

I am aiming for Grace, wanna join me??

Ether 12:27 "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

No comments:

Post a Comment