Tuesday, January 12, 2010

THE ONE KINDA RAIN I'M DEFINITELY GONNA WELCOME

I recently had the most amazing massage/reflexology treatment I have EVER had. The treatment, Essential Oil Raindrop Therapy was a Christmas gift from my wonderful hubby. Actually it was the only thing I asked for and I have 2 more treatments still waiting!

Some great points about the therapy:

  • Application of several Aromatherapy oil blends from the highest quality Young Living Essential Oils are applied
  • Tibetan Vita Flex Reflexology and Energy Balancing techniques used
  • Designed to bring balance and clears the energy center of the body without using force or excessive pressure
  • Detoxifies and eliminates bacteria, virus and toxic residue dormant in the spine
  • Works for 5-7 days after treatment
  • Successful with conditions such as Scoliosis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, back pain, headaches, depression, and when experiencing symptoms of a cold or flu

The whole experience, from the tiny breath mints in the mini paper cup, to the soft music and dimly lit room, Kimberley's gentle massage and hot rocks, to the Thieves essential oils added to my water bottle on the way out the door~ I am SOLD on Raindrop Therapy!

To make an appointment or for more information call Kimberley at Inner Peace Healing-360-636-2636- www.innerpeacehealing.vp.com I promise you Won't regret it!

To Raindrop Therapy!

Peace and Be Well~

MA

PS- There is a Valentine Special going on right now: 3/100.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment