Saturday, January 2, 2010

WHAT'S PUZZLING ME....

Many of you know that I am a puzzler. Well, that is a funny way of saying it. I write puzzles. I have for years. I publish them in a church magazine called The Friend. In 2007, I became the co-author of a book of puzzles- 101 of them, in a book called LDS Puzzle Pals. Super gratifying, beyond words gratifying. The very next year, my co-author and I ventured out and published yet another book- LDS Puzzle Pals- Prophets and Apostles. At that point, twice authored, our first book had received an award for best book in the category of Puzzles and Games from our publisher, Cedarfort.


Why do I say all of this? I say all of this to tell you that there is something puzzling me! I have a riddle for you and feel free to comment if you know the answer:


Here’s the riddle: what is smaller than the head of a pin, houses a deadly weapon, lives anywhere there are plant life and sunshine, and has up to 20,000 babies at one time?


Whirl it around in your head and let me know what you think.

Until next time,

MA

No comments:

Post a Comment