Monday, May 16, 2011

Lyme Bites and other Sad Tales and Farewells

  • I walked into my doctor's clinic today only to receive the bad news. Johnny died. No Not Johnny, I thought.  So unfair.  I recently wrote about him in my blog- We were IV roommates.  Lyme really bites. When I left the clinic the words that came to my mind were- "Johnny goes marching home."  I know that without a shadow of a doubt that Johnny will be welcomed home and will talk and walk again.  Bless you Johnny.  You will be missed.   

  • Other sad news- my sweet friend Sarah passed away on Friday.  A more amazing woman would be hard to find.  She suffered for the last 2 years with Multiple Myeloma. Her wonderful husband and 6 beautiful children will be most at a loss not seeing her smiling face and feeling her daily courage.  I will miss my dear friend and I have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes just thinking about her. Good bye sweet Sarah.  The Heaven's welcome you and you are now in our Father's arms.

  • Even though I am in treatment again, I know it will only be a short time.  I have been blessed.  I thank my Father in Heaven daily for my life, for my family and friends. 

  • One of the things I am most thankful for is Max.  It has given me a chance to live again.  Please have the courage to try it for yourself. www.max.com/255092 
  

Blessings to you for a marvelous day.  It's a great day to be alive!
To Wellness,
Maryalice
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Dear Friend, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I wish I could provide comfort.

    I can personally testify to MAX wellness. I recently decided to put my 9 yr old son with ADHD/Aspergers back on the MAX ATP3 liquid. I give him 1/2 a bottle mixed in with a Cran/Pom blend of juice. I will be eager to see what teacher says about his week when she emails me tomorrow but Spencer rated his days at a higher level this week than in recent weeks. He's been on cloud nine compared to recent weeks. I'm going to see how next week goes and then likely order another box of the ATP3.

    I can personally testify that when I take the ATP3 in the morning (full 2oz bottle) my brain is firing on all four cylinders. It is night and day in the "focus" department.

    I cannot say enough about the results that Max wellness can give. I to thank Max and my God in heaven for all I have access to and you my friend, I am so glad I made that awkward call to the lady that can help with Glutithione Deficiency. A new friend for life and that is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, my friend Jen are priceless and I thank my Heavenly Father for sending you to me. I have learned much from you. Blessings and goodnight.
    MaryAlice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can report from teacher that although his week was not pristine, her tone was more positive that recently. I think perhaps her recognition of his being "active" was likely a result of him feeling good. He's had a great attitude this week. One thing she did not report was a bad attitude or rude behavior as is not unheard of. (He has Aspergers) Perhaps he was able to tolerate stress better this week. A year ago I threw out my son's bottle of stimulants and now I have him back. He is a real person now. I have lived, learned and loved. I'm placing my order for more MAX ATP3 this week.

    ReplyDelete