Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lyme Protocols and Other Daring Adventures.....

     I recently returned from the "happiest place on earth" where smiles are plentiful and high adventure reigns, especially for those of the roller-coaster variety. My own children thrill in multiple turns on a ride entitled "California Screamin". The name says it all, and this ride is definitely not made for the weak in stomach. My high adventure in Disneyland usually begins somewhere between the Carmel apple shop and the ice cream parlor- often twice in the same hour. Whoohoo. 

     My experience as a Lyme patient over the last 4 years might well qualify me as a high adventure type. Those of you in Lyme treatment know what I am talking about. And for those that experience considerable die-off, that might be a weekly, daily event or hourly event. Outlined below are some treatment protocols for Lyme disease. I have starred the ones that have worked for me. I would love to hear what works for you.  Please comment on my post.

 Lyme Protocols- some I have used, currently use, tried or discarded.

1. Salt and C- flooding the body with high doses of vitamin C and sea salt has proven to be one of the most natural and least expensive protocols around, with perhaps the greatest amount of die-off. I have a friend that swears by this method and claims it cured him.  He says the die-off was considerable.
2. Rife machine (device)- many lymies use this device as more of a gage at how they are doing than an actual treatment, although it can both detect supplements which are effective or not for your body as well as send off high frequencies that apparently kill off Lyme spirochete. I have many Lyme friends that use this device religiously. Hey, we do what works.
3. IV and oral antibiotics- Proven to be effective in killing large populations of Lyme over time. Best to be aggressive with treatment but not allowing die-off too rapidly. I have had great success with this form of treatment. It is expensive and destructive on the body. but hey what is worse- having Lyme, or treating for it? I guess that is a trick question.**
4. Bicillin shots- generally speaking, these work quite well for some. Personally speaking and by experience, I would rather hook up to IV daily than be stuck in the butt daily. Just saying. IV tends to be quicker in getting higher doses of antibiotic in and working. I have several friends that use shots eeffectively. Again $$$.**
5. Naet method muscle testing and elimination of Lyme by stimulating the body with a vibration while holding a vial containing spirochetes. Seems a little hokey, but we all have to start somewhere. Have tried this method, similar concept to Rife machine.**
6. Acupuncture- needles and pins. Dare I say more? Tried but wouldn't bet my life savings on it.
7. Hydrotherapy- super effective for toxin release. We all have toxins, but in Lyme treatment this process can be extremely helpful in elimination of large spirochetal toxins during die-off.**
8. Sauna- see above.**
9. Supplements- yeah, we all take them, and some are better than others, but as stand alone treatment. no way. You've got to kill the bugs.**
10. Hydrogen peroxide- super effective detoxifier. Pour in bath, or take in IV. Inexpensive with great results added to any protocol- but not a stand alone.**
11. Epsom salts- pour a couple cups in a hot bath. Follow with hydrotherapy. Effective, inexpensive detoxifier. Not a stand alone.**
12. Essential oils- Much to consider here.  Oregano and Frankincense- must look into this.*
13. Max Gxl- Glutathione Accelerator-This has perhaps been the best product overall for helping in a natural way by enhancing my wellbeing, energy, brain fog, focusing, pain, and deliverance from the evils of LYME.  Please check it out here and order it wholesale from my site:  www.max.com/255092  (and a special nod to Annie for telling me all about it.)

Do you have other ideas?? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment