Sunday, January 23, 2011

AWWW, TO BE A MOM, NOW THAT IS SOMETHING!

" I love my children sir, and the thought of living without them is like living without air." 
Mrs. Doubtfire


When i was a little girl, i knew exactly what i wanted to do when i grew up.  i would travel to far away places, go to college to be smarter, and find a way to be successful.  well, i have traveled here and there, gone to college, and been successful in many things.  the thing that makes most sense to me though is something that i never really put much thought into.  being a mom.  being a mom to me is the most amazing gift.  it is like Christmas every day.  it is better than fame, fortune and even ice cream!  i am so humbled that God would grant me, little ol' me, the blessing to be the Wallis kids' mom.  who knew?  in all of the details that our Father in Heaven orchestrated, how truly humbled i am that he found favor in me, and gave unto me the most incredible children under Heaven.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment